A Legacy VPS Bite Registration for Decades
For over 20 years, Blu-Mousse, has been the bite registration material of choice for discerning dental clinicians worldwide. These astute dentists appreciate the ability of Blu-Mousse to precisely capture the interocclusal relationship, which enables labs to deliver crowns that often need minimal or no occlusal adjustment.
- Stays stacked on the occlusal surface during placement.
- Optimal consistency allows patient to naturally close with zero resistance while capturing every detail.
- Hardens to a plaster-like final set with a durometer of 90 to ensure precise articulations.
- Does not distort between the time the bite is taken and when the lab articulates the models.
- Resists breakage on removal from the mouth, during trimming of excess flash and when used to position models during articulation.
Blu-Mousse is a VPS material. Additional clinical applications:
- A matrix for fabricating direct and indirect provisionals
- As a rigid base for Mach®-2 VPS die and study models
Package contains : 2 x 50ml split cartridges + 10 dispensing tips